Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friends......

FRIENDS..!!

Friends,
We have shared,
The good and the bad times together,
You have been the supporter,
The shoulder,
For me to cry on,
From the bottom of my heart,
I would like to say “Thank You”

Friends,
If we will be apart,
Don’t be sad,
Don’t even drop a tear,
May our memories,
Be keep as diamonds,
Which, it will not fade,
With the passing of time

Friends,
Looking back when we first met,
I cannot forget,
Just remember,
There will always be place,
For you for all my life,

I’ll keep a part of you with me,
And everywhere I am,
There will be..

Friends,
My blessing will always be with you,
No matter where you are…

Thank you for being my friends….

Ukhuwah itu indah apabila bertemu dan berpisah kerana Allah…

" Bukan akhir dari dunia..melainkan awal suatu kehidupan baru....
kebahagiaan ada untuk mereka yang menangis,
mereka yang disakiti,
mereka yang telah mencari...
dan mereka yang telah mencuba...
kerana MEREKALAH yang sentiasa menghargai
orang yang telah menyentuh kehidupan mereka"

To all my sahabat fillah!

0 comments: